In this episode of The Amazing Seller Podcast I'm happy to share an interview I recently did with Will Tjernlund who has built a $6 million dollar business using Amazon FBA.
I just want to be clear that Will's business model is different than mine and may not be for everyone. But, I wanted to share how someone is scaling and operating like a large business. He also gives some good insights on shipping and using freight forwarder.
Here's a few of the takeaways:
- 1. Still money in wholesale
- 2. Launch more Skus
- 3. Higher priced items = higher profits
- 4. Leverage suppliers product catalog
- 5. Buying bulk to reduce costs
- 6. Use sea shipping when ordering large quantities
- 7. Use 3rd party freight forwarder when scaling
- 8. Storing product in your own warehouse space
- 9. Look at products that are not FBA and FBM
- 10. You become the wholesaler to other sellers (Your PL product)
- 11. Test products fast through Aliexpress
- 12. Best product at the best price
- 13. Minimum $50 product to sell
If you haven’t join the TAS Private Facebook Group – Join Here
If you missed my LIVE Private Label Workshop/Hangout – Click Here for Details[divider]
If you have a question you want answered and featured on the show…Click Here!
NEW To The Blog and Podcast? I created a Page Just for You called…START HERE!
If you enjoyed this episode share the love with your friends…Click To Tweet the show.