In this episode of The Amazing Seller podcast you'll learn the exact steps I took for launching my first product and what I'll be using in the future.
Key Points Discussed On Podcast:
- Build Launch List (Family and Friends)
- Create Facebook Page (Publish Content Daily)
- Run Facebook Ads For “LIKES” to Page
- Launch Product (Tell Friends and Family)
- Post On Facebook Page (Giveaway or Special OFFER)
- Use Tomoson.com for product reviews and steady sales (30 to 50 units)
- Try To Receive 5 to 10 sales Per Day for 5 to 7 days in a row
- Start Running Amazon PPC Once 5 Reviews On Listing (Auto Targeting)
- Create 3 Part Email Follow Up To Customers (Salesbacker Follow-Up Tool)
- Continue To Receive Reviews and Push Sales
Update: Another way to build a launch list is by capturing emails from people that request coupon code. You can use FB Ads to drive people to this offer and then build a list of people interested in these types of products.
The tools I use are listed on the TAS Resource Page here!
>>Click Here to DOWNLOAD my 7 Step Launch Plan and Checklist
This launch process can be modified, but the important thing to remember is that you want reviews and sales as soon as possible. I shoot for 25 reviews in 10 to 20 days and try to push 10 to 15 sales per day using Amazon PPC or Discount Codes.
In the beginning it's not about profit, it's about getting ranked for keywords and this is done by getting steady sales through those keywords. This is the only thing you should be focusing on when launching a new product.
Of course…this is my personal opinion.
Listener Question Answered on Episode:
From Dylan –
I found a product that has great margins, but it's over-sized. Should I sell this product FBA or FBM? Should I sell the product at all?
The answer is at the end of the podcast.
Scott VoelkerOver the years I’ve helped thousands of people TAKE ACTION to UNLOCK their true potential on building their ultimate freedom business, by developing the skills to make them resilient, confident and FUTURE PROOF. I’ve clocked my 10,000 hours over the years working in the trenches myself and helping others build and grow their brands. I know the power in TAKING ACTION better than anyone and I’ve seen people lives changed as a result of it...including my OWN!
The Simple 5-Step Process We Used To Generate $64,000 In 12 Months Working Part Time On Etsy.Yes, Send Me The Roadmap!