What we are going to be talking about on this Friday jam session is a good topic. We will be discussing creating content that brings in evergreen traffic for years—building our email list and driving traffic.
Question: I have been creating content for my website, but I'm just unsure how long it should be. What I mean by how long it's like, how many words, how, how long, how in-depth should it be in Scott? How do you write in-depth posts?
It's easy to rank for keywords that are long tail. That's answering a specific question. Exp: How to catch bass in a pond? Can you catch bass in the winter?
How do we come up with a good word count that Google is going to reward us for? I'm going to give you guys some things to look at when you're creating your content. I will give you an idea of how long the content should be to answer the question.
Enjoy the episode and let's CRUSH YOUR WEEK!
Watch the Video Podcast Below
Thanks For Tuning in!
- If you found today's show to be valuable, please share it.
- Additionally, please consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- They're very beneficial when it comes to the show's ranking. I can guarantee to read each one of them myself.
- Finally, don't neglect to subscribe to the show on your preferred app.
“Remember, I'm here for you, I believe in you, and I'm rooting for you! Now it's time for you to take action and go rock your brand”!
- Take Action Crew: https://takeactioncrew.com
- Coffee Talk: https://brandcreators.com/coffee
- Playbook: https://brandcreatorsbook.com
- Checklist: https://brandcreators.com/checklist
- Brand Creators Event: Grab Your BAL Recording HERE
- Email List Workshop – https://learn.brandcreators.com/email-workshop-sales-page
- Digital Product Creation Fast Track – https://learn.brandcreators.com/offers/Zo37wCyz/checkout
- Niche Finder Fast Track Workshop: https://brandcreators.com/NFW-Enroll
- Seven Day Content Creation Challenge: https://launchyourcontent.com