So what I want to talk about here today goes in anything that we're doing, right? When we are faced with ups and downs in life, how do we deal with them?
There's one thing that a good longtime friend of mine, John, who I've had on the podcast. He recently was diagnosed with ALS? He was diagnosed 18 months ago. When you get diagnosed with something like that, how do you deal with that?
Well, it wasn't easy, but after 18 months, he hasn't shown signs of declining all that much, which is excellent. He took control of the situation.
He changed two main ingredients. Enjoy the episode and let's CRUSH YOUR WEEK!
Watch the Video Podcast Below
Thanks For Tuning in!
- If you found today's show to be valuable, please share it.
- Additionally, please consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- They're very beneficial when it comes to the show's ranking. I can guarantee to read each one of them myself.
- Finally, don't neglect to subscribe to the show on your preferred app.
“Remember, I'm here for you, I believe in you, and I'm rooting for you! Now it's time for you to take action and go rock your brand”!
- Take Action Crew: https://takeactioncrew.com
- Coffee Talk: https://brandcreators.com/coffee
- Playbook: https://brandcreatorsbook.com
- Checklist: https://brandcreators.com/checklist
- Brand Creators Event: Grab Your BAL Recording HERE
- Email List Workshop – https://learn.brandcreators.com/email-workshop-sales-page
- Digital Product Creation Fast Track – https://learn.brandcreators.com/offers/Zo37wCyz/checkout
- Niche Finder Fast Track Workshop: https://brandcreators.com/NFW-Enroll
- Seven Day Content Creation Challenge: https://launchyourcontent.com