Today's podcast is about the 3 mistakes product owners are making and how to fix it. The first is not creating your niche property at all.
All they're doing is trying to figure out the next strategy to sell more products.
Now, I'm not saying that we should not focus on how to sell our products.
How do we, how do we sell our products?
- Do we go to our Amazon listings and tweak our images?
- Should we look at our conversion rate on a landing page?
- Should we look at our email sequence and see if it's emailing people to remind them?
But these are not necessarily going to get you more traffic. All of this is discussed more in this episode. Watch this episode below or listen to it above.
Enjoy, and let's CRUSH YOUR WEEK!
Watch This Video
Thanks For Tuning in!
- If you found today's show to be valuable, please share it.
- Additionally, please consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- They're very beneficial when it comes to the show's ranking. I can guarantee to read each one of them myself.
- Finally, don't neglect to subscribe to the show on your preferred app.
“Remember, I'm here for you, I believe in you, and I'm rooting for you! Now it's time for you to take action and go rock your brand”!
- Take Action Crew and Coffee Talk: https://learn.brandcreators.com/take-action-crew
- Playbook: https://learn.brandcreators.com/brand-creators-playbook
- Checklist: https://brandcreators.com/checklist
- Brand Creators Event: Grab Your BAL Recording HERE
- Email List Workshop – https://learn.brandcreators.com/email-workshop-sales-page
- Digital Product Creation Fast Track – https://learn.brandcreators.com/offers/Zo37wCyz/checkout
- Niche Finder Fast Track Workshop: https://brandcreators.com/NFW-Enroll
Chris ShafferChris lives at the intersection of business strategy and growth tactics. Having consulted with dozens of different businesses (as well as building several of his own), he brings a unique perspective on what's working across the eCommerce world in businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The Simple 5-Step Process We Used To Generate $64,000 In 12 Months Working Part Time On Etsy.Yes, Send Me The Roadmap!