Welcome to another Friday Jam session. Today's question is, “When should I edit old content to improve traffic from Google?”
Now you might be asking, how do I get my question answered? All you need to do is become part of our take-action crew.
How do you do that? Head on over to https://takeactioncrew.com. It's totally free. We do this every single Friday. What you're listening to is one that we did last week.
You can always show up to the rock your brand podcast and listen to our live jam session if you can't attend.
So please sit back, relax and let's jam.
Welcome back to another Friday jam session. Many people will build a niche property and create the content.
They'll publish the content, and then they'll want to play with it a little bit? They want to finesse it a little bit.
They want to improve it a little bit because they think it will rank better and faster if they do something about it. Sometimes we have to just let it sit.
We have to let it marinate a little bit. It's kind of like, you know, taking that piece of steak and marinading it 24 hours versus just slapping some stuff on top of it and throwing it on the grill.
Now if we let it marinate. It's got tastes a little better. But it takes a little bit of time. We have to be patient.
So that's what we're going to be talking about here. I do have some points here that I want to make.
You can ask yourself if you've already been creating content and when is the right time, and how much editing should you do?
So if you're brand new to creating content, this will help you. If you're already up and running and creating content, this will definitely help you.
All of this is discussed more in this episode. Watch this episode below or listen to it above. Enjoy, and let's CRUSH YOUR WEEK!
Watch This Video
Thanks For Tuning in!
- If you found today's show to be valuable, please share it.
- Additionally, please consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- They're very beneficial when it comes to the show's ranking. I can guarantee to read each one of them myself.
- Finally, don't neglect to subscribe to the show on your preferred app.
“Remember, I'm here for you, I believe in you, and I'm rooting for you! Now it's time for you to take action and go rock your brand”!
- Take Action Crew and Coffee Talk: https://learn.brandcreators.com/take-action-crew
- Playbook: https://learn.brandcreators.com/brand-creators-playbook
- Checklist: https://brandcreators.com/checklist
- Brand Creators Event: Grab Your BAL Recording HERE
- Email List Workshop – https://learn.brandcreators.com/email-workshop-sales-page
- Digital Product Creation Fast Track – https://learn.brandcreators.com/offers/Zo37wCyz/checkout
- Niche Finder Fast Track Workshop: https://brandcreators.com/NFW-Enroll
Scott VoelkerOver the years I’ve helped thousands of people TAKE ACTION to UNLOCK their true potential on building their ultimate freedom business, by developing the skills to make them resilient, confident and FUTURE PROOF. I’ve clocked my 10,000 hours over the years working in the trenches myself and helping others build and grow their brands. I know the power in TAKING ACTION better than anyone and I’ve seen people lives changed as a result of it...including my OWN!
The Simple 5-Step Process We Used To Generate $64,000 In 12 Months Working Part Time On Etsy.Yes, Send Me The Roadmap!