When writing content for your blog or webpage that is informational. We attract questions that people are asking around a topic or niche. How many words should a blog post be to rank on Google?
They come over to the website where we can monetize the traffic through ad networks and affiliate offers. You do need to know how am I going to rank my content?
There's a lot of discussions out there about this topic. People often ask. Does it have to be over a certain amount of words? What's the exact number that can get you ranked?
All of this is discussed more in this episode and learn how many words should a blog post be to rank.
Watch this episode below or listen to it above.
Enjoy, and let's CRUSH YOUR WEEK!
Watch the Video Podcast Below
Thanks For Tuning in!
- If you found today's show to be valuable, please share it.
- Additionally, please consider taking a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- They're very beneficial when it comes to the show's ranking. I can guarantee to read each one of them myself.
- Finally, don't neglect to subscribe to the show on your preferred app.
“Remember, I'm here for you, I believe in you, and I'm rooting for you! Now it's time for you to take action and go rock your brand”!
- Take Action Crew: https://takeactioncrew.com
- Coffee Talk: https://brandcreators.com/coffee
- Playbook: https://brandcreatorsbook.com
- Checklist: https://brandcreators.com/checklist
- Brand Creators Event: Grab Your BAL Recording HERE
- Email List Workshop – https://learn.brandcreators.com/email-workshop-sales-page
- Digital Product Creation Fast Track – https://learn.brandcreators.com/offers/Zo37wCyz/checkout
- Niche Finder Fast Track Workshop: https://brandcreators.com/NFW-Enroll
- Seven Day Content Creation Challenge: https://launchyourcontent.com